How to automate your business workflows
As the world is moving with the latest technology trends, so is the business sector with automation.
Automation is the process of digitizing a process or workflow that is either done manually or with outdated technology for faster completion of tasks and more quality results.
Many automation tools are not only implemented and maintained by professional software developers. The year 2022 saw the rise of low code and no code tools that anyone could integrate into their systems and workflows to automate tasks that may seem repetitive. This year, many businesses are expected to embrace automation as it brings about productivity.
The big question however is, what workflow processes are fit for automation and where can you start as a business? Without further ado let's get into it.
As an entrepreneur, you might be wondering how to tap into the latest technology trends to increase sales and productivity in your business. Let’s jump into the steps to getting started with automating your business:
1. Map your current business process- By doing this, you are determining the actual workflow tasks processes that go on in your business. A good way to do this is by using a flowchart or just a table that shows the flow of a work process from one chart to another.
Below is a list of the elements that could go into your workflow flowchart.
2. Identify the poorly performed task process in your workflow flowchart or table- At this stage, it is easy to identify the processes that may need automation intervention due to a number of things. These determinants can be:
3. Research on the right automation tools according to the poorly performed tasks- Here is a list of guidelines you can use when choosing the right tools.
4. Compare information collected from step 2 and step 3 and match the best automation software. For example, if a business identified that their most poorly performed task process is in record keeping and access of data, the most suitable automation that could be integrated is a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) software. CRMs like HelloDuty connect all data from an organization's sales leads and customers in one place. This data may include client forms, documents, quotes, sale purchases, calls, emails, text messages, meetings, tasks and many more.
5. Select the automation software that meet all the needs of the previous step and perform a test run to ensure it is user friendly and budget friendly.
Are you ready to get started? Sign up here for a demo of the HelloDuty CRM and customer engagement automation software now.
Today’s consumers expect frictionless, personalized experiences at every touchpoint
Understanding how Search Engines work is an essential part of digital marketing. With the right tactics, a business or organization can increase visibility and awareness of their brand online and reach their target customers.
Plan, engage, and analyse with ease. Transform your customer relationship with an all-in-one platform.